Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Do Something About It Mr. Poofy Head

The NORKs are miffed that the world is miffed at them for their baby nukes. I wonder if Kim Jong Il is embarrassed when he's in the nuclear power locker room and the other boys whip their's out? I mean his is only 1/15th of the size of the US's baby nukes in 1945.

Kim: "I now nucrear power! I brow you up with my nucrear missire!"

Bush: "Easy there big boy. You don't want to hurt yourself with that thing."

Putin: "Do you need to borrow my magnifying glass to see the 'GO' button?"

(hee, hee, hee)

Kim: "Stop raughing at me! You sanctions an act war! You decrare war!"

(HAW, HAW, HAW, HEE, HEE, HEE, HAW, HAW HAW)

Bush: "Your funny Kim. Does Don King do your hair?"

Putin: "Hey Kimmy, Elton John called and he wants his glasses back."

HAWWW HAWWW HAWW HAWWW, OH NO, HEE HEE, HO HO HO

Kim: "You rear funny."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home