Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I Love a Food Fight

I love it. When faced with actually making decisions instead of just throwing rocks at the other side of the aisle, the Democrats revert to form. The issue of having to apply substance to their style has mired the Dems in their own bog of indecision. Nancy will but she won’t. Harry will but not today. Johnny is outside looking at the pretty butterflies. Here is what really went on behind closed doors.

Nancy: God I hope she doesn’t get elected president. She’s such a bit…

Barak: Shhhh. She can hear through walls.

Harry: Have you seen these numbers? We’ve gotten the public to hate Bush but they still don’t want us to lose in Iraq. The only way we can win in ’08 is if we lose in Iraq. What the hell do we do now?

Johnny: I say screw ‘em. We have airplanes that can fly around the world. We redeploy to Antarctica and then we can go anywhere we want from there. But before we fund them leaving Antarctica we make them stand on their head and sing Yankee Doodle Dandy. Then we…

JFK: When I was in Vietnam, we would just take what we wanted. We didn’t need any money. As a matter of fact, when I got back I told congress to keep their darn money because it was only helping kill the enemy.

Ted: MDFSLKJFS DFSl DSOHJ!

Nancy: Can we get a translator in here that speaks drunk?

Carl: Has anyone seen the AP? They are getting pissed! First we’re not liberal enough then we aren’t liberal enough. I’m not hanging my re-election on that vote.

Johnny: Look! Isn’t that Black Swallowtail gorgeous?

Barney: Did someone say swallow?

Nancy: Can we get back to the vote?

Harry: Your non-binding resolution is DOA in the senate babe.

Nancy: Don’t you call be babe you, you, OOHHHH!

Ted: WHKDS ERA HDH BASDA?

Christopher: There aren’t any babes Ted. Calm down.

Al: It so hot in here. It’s just gonna get hotter!

Carl: If we don’t do something, the godfather is going to take matters into his own hands.

Joey: I don’t think he’ll do anything to take attention away from her while she’s running. Oh crap we’re in trouble.

RING. RING.

Harry: Hello?

Godfather: Harry? What’s going on down there?

Harry: Ahem, hello Godfather. Did you get that intern that I sent over? Barney trained her himself.

Godfather: Yeah, she was fleshy too. Nice choice. What the hell are y’all gonna do? I just got a call from Markos and he says that y’all are screwing everything up. Is that true?

Harry: No Godfather. We are just going to delay. We need to get our numbers up then we’ll backdoor them when they aren’t looking.

Barney: Did someone want a backdoor? (ziiip)

JFK: For God’s sake Barney! Put that away.

Godfather: Well, I’m off to look at some new Astroturf for my El Camino. Hill’s getting concerned that you’re making her look bad. Don’t piss off Hill Harry. Or I’ll have to do something about it myself. You’re from the desert aren’t you Harry? You know lots of things disappear in the desert don’t cha?

Harry: Yes Godfather. We’ll take care of it. (click)

Nancy: Crap. We’re screwed.

Barney: Did someone say…

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home