Thursday, May 03, 2007

I Was Going To Post About How Al Gore Is The True Reason For Global Warming But...

I was going to post about how Al Gore is the primary cause of global warming. I intended to point out that the accelerated warming started in 1992, the same year that is fictitious-non-fiction "Earth in the Balance" came out. Then I would show that each year, as his frantic screeching has gotten louder, global temperatures have risen to match is alarmism. Therefore, Al Gore is the cause of global warming. The Kyoto agreement and all of the other idiotic "preventative measures" have done nothing other than to spur the warming trend into high gear.

Then I read my last post I hate it when I get great ideas before they occur to me. It's not easy being a prophetic genius. Don't hate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home