Monday, March 12, 2007

Catching Up

Well the week-long war games are over and the world is once again safe. Blogging can recommence.

I missed several things I wanted to blog about last week but timing is everything and in this microwave society, their time has passed. I loved Ann Coulter’s column on the crime of being a Republican. I also thought that her comments about Edwards were funny, not offensive. To be fair I would have been mad had she made those comments about me. But I’m not a preening sissy girl out of touch with everyday Americans and she wasn’t talking about me; or gays for that matter. I think that real faggots should be upset to be compared to John Edwards.

Val Plame and her big-mouthed husband are leaving Washington D.C. for Santa Fe, NM. If I see them I’ll be sure to say hi but I try not to go there very often. It takes weeks to scrub the dirty feeling from my conscience. Ian at Hot Air said it best – good riddance. I thought that the obit on her by the NYT was a bit over the top but I’m sure that it’s Bush’s fault. BTW – I’ve heard that the dope smoking hippies are excited to have a real CIA agent in their midst. I hope that they realize that Cody Banks is fictional.

Finally, the biggest piece of news happened over the weekend. That will be the subject of my next post. Oh, and if FrankJ should catch this post – I would say that Aquaman’s a “faggot” but I don’t want to go to therapy either.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home