Monday, June 04, 2007

Olivia King Needs Your Help

It has been a wild month. My oldest son graduated high school, I retired from the Air Force, my daughter left on a trip to Washington D.C., and last Friday night, my son played in the state all star football game. We still plan on a trip later this summer but right now we are catching our breath.

As busy as we have been, I can't imagine what my cousin and his family are going through. His daughter has a rare form of cystic fibrosis and had to have a liver transplant seven years ago. Due to complications during the surgery, she has had problems and been in and out of the hospital ever since. Now her liver is failing once again and she will need another transplant. Please go to her site and read her story. On the right sidebar, there are links to her funds raisers. The family will have to come up with about $180,000. I ask that you consider helping this young lady.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home