Thursday, September 14, 2006

Science Proves Widely Held Truth - Men Are Smarter

Drudge linked today to this article that demonstrates that the fairer sex is not necessarily the more intelligent sex. While I know that I married an exception to the rule, I am amazed that women have limited abilities and are barely able to function at all without assistance.

Most women have to rely on trickery and deceit to achieve anything of consequence. For example, a women gets pulled over for speeding. What's the first thing that she does? She starts crying. If she has the equipment for it, she may even unbutton an extra button on her blouse. I'm not saying that the methods work. I'm just sharing the method.

Think back to when you were young. You knew that asparagus would make you gag and your butt pucker. But your mother would say something like, "Just try it one more time. You may find out that you like it." Spending the rest of the night with dry heaves meant nothing to her. She was able to get rid of an undesireable vegetable.

Men don't get off free however. We may have more intelligence but we don't seem to be too effective in using it when we fall to these obvious schemes. I mean if a women even hints that sex may be a reward, most men will take out the trash, pick up their underwear, and even wash the dog. Dishes will pile up in the sink for weeks. Let the little lady wink at you and say, "You might get lucky if I get these dishes finished" and guys will be hiding dishes in the oven, under the couch, even in the fireplace. Animals.

But if your kid has a homework problem, who does he come to? Dad. If it is something simple like applying a band-aid, he goes to Mom. It's the natural order. I just have one observation, If Hillary is the smartest woman in the world, is that anything to brag about?

I am so lucky that my wife doesn't read this blog.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH yes I do!

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home