Monday, May 15, 2006

If only...

This just in to Neo Con Eagles Wings. We have received transcripts of the telephone conversation between Presidents Bush and Fox about the border troops. We reprint them here for your information.

Un-named minion: Mr. President, you have a call on line two.

GWB: Who is it?

Minion: I think that it is that guy from Mexico again.

GWB: Ola Vickie

EPVFDQ: Jorge, this is El Presidente Vincente Fox Quesada.

GWB: What can I do for you?

EPVFQ: What’s this that I hear you are staging troops on the border?

GWB: Who told you that? Have you been talking to Nancy Pelosi again?

EPVFQ: No, but have you ever noticed that she kind of has a monkey face? It makes me want to punch her.

GWB: I know. Look Vickie, don’t worry about the troops.

EPVFQ: Do you know what will happen to my economy if you stop the peoples from crossing the border to send their money back here. You will ruin me. I protest.

GWB: Uh Vickie, do you remember where I’m from?

EPVFQ: Yeah. Tejas.

GWB: It's Texas partner. Do you remember that we kicked your butt in 1836?

EPVFQ: That was just luck. Santa Anna made a mistake and Sam Houston got lucky.

GWB: Right, whatever. Do you know what country that I’m president of?

EPVFQ: [sigh] Si` Jorge

GWB: You know that we kicked your butt again in 1848 and your country ceded over all of the area from Texas to California to the United States in the Guadalupe-Hildago Treaty?

EPVFQ: So? What does that have to do with the troops on the border?

GWB: Vickie, I’m not at all concerned with your protest. As of now, the border from Brownsville to Chula Vista is now closed. You had better get ready for your own immigration problem because we are starting a massive search for all illegals and we are sending them home starting tomorrow. An unsecured border is a threat to my nation’s security and I’m going to fix it right now. Oh, and one more thing amigo.

EPVFQ: What's that Jorge?

GWB: Dick wants to know if you can go quail hunting next week?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home